Thread: Oh the humanity...one more step

Default Oh the humanity...one more step

Still need DH HIV result - noted as pending on the form.

One thing to come out of this as a person using a US doctor is to fine check *everything* that the doctor was supposed to have done...and the radiologist too.

They don't like or understand the NZ requirements.

They think "Why get X-Rays done when the standard procedure here is a skin reaction TB test?".

My doctor did one anyway (Unsurprisingly, it was negative).

Dates don't get written in and measurements are in inches (we are submitting regardless).

They don't bother with waist circumference...I could go on. So hopefully Monday's business.

Fingers-crossed.

My dr. also didn't fill in the waist circumference and I was asked to get a letter from the doctor with it so they wanted it anyway.

Just to save yourself time, I'd at least ask for that part done

Hopefully NZ can figure out themselves the inches to cm, but since mine was done in Sweden that part was done correctly.

I did get them to to do the waist circumference. Being very OCD about this - looks likes INZ are too.

Quite right! Nobody shuffles applications on the criteria of, 'Oh, he's from Xland, and they'd do so-and-so; she's from Yland, and their usual is so-and-so.'

In dealing with INZ, you're dealing with the LAWS of the country you want to be part of. Of course they insist on everything being done according to THEIR book.