Thread: Chainsaw, WeedWhacker, Leaf blower?

Default Chainsaw, WeedWhacker, Leaf blower?

I have a set of excellent, well loved Stihl equipment listed in the title. All gas powered. Am thinking I should get them cleaned professionally and bring them over. Any reason why I should not do this?

Thanks for input!

Sounds fine to me.

The authorities have no quarrel with garden equipment, only any biohazards that might be lurking on it, so if you get yours really clean, you've taken care of it.

(I presume you mean they run on gas like you put in your car?)

If you get them professionally cleaned then have some proof of it as it does help

Envious. I have a new lawnmower, weedwacker and leaf blower, all electric. They'll be left behind.

I just gave all my gardening equipment away to UK friends before moving as it was all electric and not worth spending cash on to get it cleaned,

then I bought new 4stroke and 2stroke stuff when I got here as it was way cheaper to buy new here than it was to buy new in the UK, which is why all my UK stuff ended up being electric as I couldn't justify spending the UK cash on petrol driven items.

I still have a 20inch blade 4stroke Chain Saw that I bought that hasn't ever been used in anger.... yet!

Cheers

G
    Last edited by Falcon_XR6; 9th January 2012 at 06:08 PM.