Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Forum

Ralf - I think you're missing the bit that the forum isnt a democracy but an organised arena by ENZ

Quote Originally Posted by ENZ View Post
    NikT,

I think Google would class your business as 'hard alcohol' because it's a distilled product. In this case:

1. ENZ is not selling hard alcohol or beer.
    2. You may not link to your product.
    3. It's okay to talk about your business.
    It's hard alright..
    No worries. It was never my intention to post a link or use this forum as a platform.

Nick..

Quote Originally Posted by icemaiden View Post
    Can I promote my book please - there's a youtube link explaining what I'm doing www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6WTV8B6vfE or you can look directly on www.callysworld.net

If any forumites would be willing to put these links on their facebook pages too, that would be fantastic - I really want to get a decent amount of hits on the youtube link in particular. Thank you all.
    Of course you can. Start a thread and let people know a bit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria24 View Post
    Ralf - I think you're missing the bit that the forum isnt a democracy but an organised arena by ENZ
    And in this case the terms are being set more by Google than by me, but that's my choice too I suppose, so I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by NikT View Post
    It's hard alright..
    No worries. It was never my intention to post a link or use this forum as a platform.
    Thanks for being so good spirited Nick (and excuse the pun).

Under which heading should I list my strip poker meet up? JOKE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whakapapa View Post
    Under which heading should I list my strip poker meet up? JOKE!!!!!!

lmao only just seem this

Maybe you could make it that you can't start a topic in the new forum unless you have 50 posts or 3 months membership or something? This will stop people signing up, posting their business and never returning. It may also stop current members registering a new account under a different user name to promote their business. Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ENZ View Post
    NikT,

I think Google would class your business as 'hard alcohol' because it's a distilled product. In this case:

1. ENZ is not selling hard alcohol or beer.
    2. You may not link to your product.
    3. It's okay to talk about your business.
    To me this is a bit vague on the part of Google. As he said he was sharing the info about his new business venture with his pals and that's why he put the link, can it thus be assumed that he's trying to sell it to us? I didn't see anywhere in the post that I was being solicited to buy anything, just that another member was telling me what he's been up to over here. Confused dot com!

Quote Originally Posted by whakapapa View Post
    To me this is a bit vague on the part of Google. As he said he was sharing the info about his new business venture with his pals and that's why he put the link, can it thus be assumed that he's trying to sell it to us? I didn't see anywhere in the post that I was being solicited to buy anything, just that another member was telling me what he's been up to over here. Confused dot com!
    It's ok I think I understand, he's not allowed to sell it but they don't say he can't give it away. HINT!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234