Quote Originally Posted by benandclare View Post
Hi welcome along Mirrors

Don't know about the areas in Auckland as I'm down here in Christchurch, if you put up a thread on the main forum you should get some answers.
I use http://sba.co.nz/ , they are very good and only charge me $300 per annum although I'm part time so suspect you may have to pay more for full time. tax laws etc etc seem a lot easier here in NZ than back in UK. I'm not GST rego'd but you may well want to be.
If you've decent hand tools I'd be included to bring them over. As for the powered ones , not sure. yes you'd probably be able to buy cheaper back in UK but I'd worry about spares if they are not readily available in NZ. A good internet search should give you some answers. I've all Stihl stuff here which I've bought here apart from my chainsaw which is 15 years old now !!
Thanks Benandclare for the valued advice, have looked on the Accountant site really appreciate that, and for advice on your cost for accountant, gives me some guide cheers. Yes am now pricing up tools in UK that we can bring over cheers for that too.