Page 1 of 125 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Folks with Shanghai Branch

Default Folks with Shanghai Branch

Please let me know if you are with Shanghai branch.

Let's keep in touch and sync our progress to see if things progress as expected and aligned to each other.

I submitted my application on 3rd Jan. and the online status got updated on the following day to Application Received.

And today, I received an email as a response to my query saying - it takes 2-3 weeks time to have a CO assigned which seems to be pretty fast but after reading threads around it should be taking much longer than just few weeks.

Just wondering if the Shanghai branch is dealing with application much faster than other branches these days...

I just can't believe if you mean you submitted application on Jan 3rd 2012, it's really fast!!! Do you have job offer?

Quote Originally Posted by swang View Post
    I just can't believe if you mean you submitted application on Jan 3rd 2012, it's really fast!!! Do you have job offer?
    No, I do not. That is why I am surprised with the response. Let's wait for 2-3 weeks time and see if CO is really assigned. You too with Shanghai Branch?

No I'm not with Shanghai branch.

I am with Shanghai branch, usually with them it will take within 7 months CO assigned, mine was assigned in Sep 2011 after 4 months of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by farooq0520 View Post
    I am with Shanghai branch, usually with them it will take within 7 months CO assigned, mine was assigned in Sep 2011 after 4 months of waiting.
    Okay. So, which phase of the processing now you are in? I have seen MANY negatives views and comments all over net about Shanghai/Beijing branch on regard of their application handling ways and issues... Mind sharing your experience with them?

Thanks.

I already have finished the interview process, still been waiting for almost 2 months for the final decision.

Then, it seems pretty fast. If I understand correctly it took you less than 6 months time to get done with interview after you submitted your ITA, right? While I have got impression of taking ages in branches Beijing and Shanghai...all based on the comments from others.

Update- I received an email today from INZ Shanghai branch. CO has been assigned to my application. I did not expect CO assignment this fast..I was expecting it to happen sometime in Oct/Nov. 2012.

It seems Shanghai branch is pacing up with London branch. The email says it will take 10 working days to do the initial assessment.

From readings in this forum, I should expect interview soon i.e. sometime in March?

I will keep you posted as my application is processed further.

ITA Lodgement Date- 4th Jan. 2012
    CO Allocation Email- 13th Feb. 2012

That's good news Klt , it all sounds lightning fast for you - All the best

Page 1 of 125 123 ... LastLast