Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PR application lodged - how long shoud i wait?

Default PR application lodged - how long shoud i wait?

Hi everyone!

This is my first post although i have been reading the forum before i submitted my EOI. I've been working here in Auckland for six months now and last saturday i finally lodged our application for PR.

Here's our timeline:
    EOI submitted: Oct. 18, 2011
    EOI selected: Oct.19, 2011
    ITA received: Nov. 22, 2011
    ITA submitted: Jan. 7, 2012

It's been a week now but i have not received any notification from Henderson Branch that they already received our application. How long does it usually take for them to confirm? Will they send me an email, call or by post?

Thanks,
    boodstock

Hello and welcome.

mostly by post or in person if you have selected that option to receive original docs back. is the lodgement date showing in your immigration login?

it might take 20-25 days to get the letter from them, i got it on 25th day

Quote Originally Posted by nzprasun View Post
    mostly by post or in person if you have selected that option to receive original docs back. is the lodgement date showing in your immigration login?

it might take 20-25 days to get the letter from them, i got it on 25th day
    Hi. Many thanks for your reply. I chose to recieve the original docs back by mail. The status on my immigration login has not changed yet. It is still showing the ff:

Skilled Migrant Expression of Interest
    Decision Successful

What's in the letter and how many days did it take for your login status to change? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hello and welcome.
    thanks JandM!

documentation team will do the initial assessment like your docs etc, if there is any need they will ask you. If all is well then they will lodge your application i.e., officially accept your application. Medical team will check your medicals in the mean time. Since you are already in nz with a work visa or anything that allows you to work, you will be placed in a managed queue.. check timelines for henderson branch

You will soon be like me, i.e., playing the waiting game

Quote Originally Posted by boodstock View Post
    Hi everyone!

Here's our timeline:
    EOI submitted: Oct. 18, 2011
    EOI selected: Oct.19, 2011
    ITA received: Nov. 22, 2011
    ITA submitted: Jan. 7, 2012

It's been a week now but i have not received any notification from Henderson Branch that they already received our application. How long does it usually take for them to confirm? Will they send me an email, call or by post?

Thanks,
    boodstock
    Hiya and welcome!! We put our ITA in on the 19th Dec and we got assigned a case officer around the 9th Jan. Our case officer has asked for a few extra things but so far so good!!

Goodluck

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nzprasun View Post
    documentation team will do the initial assessment like your docs etc, if there is any need they will ask you. If all is well then they will lodge your application i.e., officially accept your application. Medical team will check your medicals in the mean time. Since you are already in nz with a work visa or anything that allows you to work, you will be placed in a managed queue.. check timelines for henderson branch

You will soon be like me, i.e., playing the waiting game
    Many thanks for your reply nzprasun. Do you remember the date when you submitted all your documents and how many days did it took INZ to send their first response to you that they got your application?

It took about 10 days for us from posting our ITA to receiving a confirmation (from INZ, Shanghai branch).

Quote Originally Posted by Living Life View Post
    Hiya and welcome!! We put our ITA in on the 19th Dec and we got assigned a case officer around the 9th Jan. Our case officer has asked for a few extra things but so far so good!!

Goodluck
    Hi! thanks for your reply. So it was Jan. 9 when you first received the notice that they already have your application and at thesame time they assigned a case officer? Am i right?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast