View Poll Results: How many NZD will you be getting for your GBP in 6 months time??

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.5 to 1.7 NZD

1 4.17%
  • 1.7 to 1.9 NZD

4 16.67%
  • 1.9 to 2.1 NZD

15 62.50%
  • 2.1 to 2.3 NZD

2 8.33%
  • 2.3 to 2.5

2 8.33%
  • 2.5 and above...say where

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick GBP/NZD opinion poll

Question Quick GBP/NZD opinion poll

Just a quick poll to see where everyone thinks the GBP/NZD exchange rate will be in by June 2012...

Forgot to add a 1.5NZD and below...if you think this please post what and why...

Cheers!
    Last edited by Tia Maria; 17th January 2012 at 03:14 PM.

Well now you're just messing with me...so staying the same is in the lead a the moment, (just), but an equal amount of people think it will go up as those who think it will go down.

In my years of watching this exchange rate it has always gone mainly between 2.0 and 3.0 with the odd dip below and above, I guess what I'm trying to figure out is whether, given time, it will return to this pattern or whether we are looking at whole new currency range in the 1.5 to 2.5 level being established?

Hope the equation changed now

Things in the UK just don't seem to be getting any better. I wonder what will happen if the Scots get their own currency.

UK is printing money (as is US). And will continue to do so for some time (as is US). So I think NZD will be stronger for some time.

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

If the Euro collapses then who knows what will happen to the GBP. I'm leaving my money over there for the time being and am glad I transferred some when the rate was 2.10 about two months ago!

Really cant see it changing any time soon, count our lucky chickens every day that we came over 4 years ago when it was high 2's

IMO the world ecomomy is become more volatile and unstable, and I'm not expecting it to get any better long term until there is another social & cultural revolution...think agricultural and industrial revolutions of the past. The increase in human knowledge and technological are happening at an exponential rate, which will have profound effects on human society in ways we can only speculate about.

With all of that in mind, I think relying on previous market and currency trends is gong to become increasingly inaccurate going forward.

Hopefully the sterling can maintain its purchase power and not be dragged down by the Euro mess.

4 months gone of the 6 and looks like most people have picked right. Maybe we need polls like this more often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast