Thread: Changing contact detail after ITA submission

Question Changing contact detail after ITA submission

Hi,

There's about 12-15 months waiting period after ITA submission in New Delhi branch, in other word, one is in a queue. I recently changed my 'contact details' and informed INZ about it. Now I'm wandering whether I'll be send further back the queue or my position in the queue remains same.

Any information, anyone? Thanks.

That shouldn't make any difference at all to your place in the queue.

Thanks JandM, that's reassuring.

Quote Originally Posted by zua76 View Post
    Hi,

There's about 12-15 months waiting period after ITA submission in New Delhi branch, in other word, one is in a queue. I recently changed my 'contact details' and informed INZ about it. Now I'm wandering whether I'll be send further back the queue or my position in the queue remains same.
    Processing time doesn't seem to change as long as you are within same country (or region which falls under processing INZ branch). In case you move to lets say US or UK then your application will be forwarded to London branch (this is just one example).

Yeah, JandM is right. It makes no difference in the queue. When I submitted ITA, it was in Chennai after a year I moved to Bangalore in India and updated the same. It made no big change in the waiting time .. Good Luck!!

Thanks Sun777 and oceanblue,
    Hope to have all the patience and stick with New Delhi branch with eyes toward New Zealand