Thread: download forms for SMC

Default download forms for SMC

Hi All,

I have found loads of forms and guides from the immigration.govt.nz But i am wondering if you can download a copy of the ITA form? as i have only been able to find the EOI forms?

Thanks

Tim

Hi

The ITA is a form that INZ send you, based on the EOI as filled out by you. There will be other docs with it, telling you what to submit with your application.

Hope that helps

Ahh ok thanks, i was hoping to prepare all documents before even entering the EOI.

Thanks for the Info.

If you look at previous threads on here, you'll certainly find lots of mentions of the various documents that you'll need to submit with your application. Does no harm to get them ready in advance. We, personally, didn't have our medicals done until the EOI was accepted - too cautious to spend over £1,000 "just in case" But other things like evidence of qualifications, identity, partnership, job offer etc, we had ready and waiting to save time if and when our EOI was accepted. If you know you've definitely got over 140 points, I'd go ahead and get as many bits and pieces gathered up as possible if you're in a hurry

Cheers, in no hurry, and no hurry. just like to be prepared. and in no hurry to spend £1000. But i like being prepared and prefer to know the full process. Just started evidence gathering.

:-)

Along with medicals, you may want to get the police clearence certificate once you submit the EOI. it should be less than 6 month old.