Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 year post!

Quote Originally Posted by kindn3ss View Post
    Please accept my apologizes for rudely commenting something that's not relevant to this forum thread topic.
    I attempted to find someone here to give me a quick advice. This site engine didn't bring any results when I looked for "post new thread,...". Would you happen to have an advice for me in this manner? I see you're pretty often online... I very appreciate it!

How do I post a question?! I know,... I appear to be ashamed of this question, but honestly... it's something regarding to permission because I just registered on this forum site?! Any other idea?!
    It's not anything to do with site permissions - it's where you look!

First, go to the main forum index by clicking on Forum, up at the top left of the screen just under where it says ENZ.

Now, select which forum seems most appropriate to the topic you want to ask about. For instance, if it's about a type of visa, click on 'Immigration', the third heading down. That will bring up a list of the titles of threads in that forum. At the top left of that list, just above and outside the box it's contained in, you'll see a button marked '+ Post New Thread'. There's one of these buttons for each of the forums. Hit that, and you'll get a post screen where you can give your thread a title and enter the message.

Your last paragraph was particularly well observed doowrehsij. Spot on.

RR

I'm so glad to see a post on here from someone who has accepted, adapted and settled
    We can admit that NZ is not perfect (but where is?)

You will find the south island a different world again. I did my 2 years on the outrskirts of Auckland and then joyously settled into small town life down here.
    It gets better ... I am now OUT of town completely! and loving it.

Come down for a visit ... there is no better place to raise your children .. you may not want to go back north :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12