Thread: Pin assigned

Default Pin assigned

My 4 year old now has an email detailing her own PIN ID! As do all the other members of the family that are on my primary application. Hopefully a good sign? Also I saw medical lodged on the INZ site on a different day to the ITA lodge date. Odd. Fingers-crossed. Yes, I'm being impatient I know...It's only been 20 days.

I think the medical lodgement date is always different than the ITA date, but I don't remember getting separate pins for my family members, so maybe something's happening.

We expect to get a case officer sometime in the next 3-4 weeks based on the timings they indicated when we lodged in October.

what is pin?

Personal Identification Number.

@JandM very smart haha .. i wanted to know what is the pin used for i mean is it a personal case file number or security password to upload documents files etc ?

No 'smartness' intended - I've no way of knowing if you use that terminology. I expect there are plenty of forumites, as we have members from all over the world, who aren't familiar with it.

I imagine this PIN is for logging onto the INZ website to track progress, isn't it, dede? Incidentally, it seems to be the case that the lodgement date for medicals changes every time any official accesses your details (not only about medicals). So any change there seems to show that someone has looked at your stuff, but you can't tell why.

I used PIN as that was the word INZ used. Yes personal identification number...now my kids under 10 can log on for themselves and find out how they are doing! Weird. Just saw it as evidence of moving however glacially through the queue.