Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th worst place to live in the UK

Along with Adam, we too live in "the best place to live", Epsom area. All I can say is, is THIS is the best that the uk has to offer, get me out of here.........quick.
    It is pretty widely accepted that going into Epsom town in the evenings (specially weekends) is a bad idea if you dont want to get caught in the cross fire at kicking out time. For the third week in a row, we have been kept awake till 3/4 am by Chavs doing what Chavs do best....and yes, I can call them that as it is now in the Oxford dictionary (for any Chavs reading this, it is a big book with lots of words).
    I dare say a lot of the above could well apply to many other parts of Britain today. Sad, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo
    (for any Chavs reading this, it is a big book with lots of words).

I think your description of the dictionary may still confuse some of them mate.

staffordshire...but its only a matter or time

Can anyone remember the worst place to live in Britain? I didnt watch this, but for the last two years in a row its been Stoke on Trent, our neighbouring town :

You can just imagine house prices here cant you

staffordshire...but its only a matter or time

Scratch that, just done a search on google. S.O.T was not even mentioned!
    Wonder if house prices will suddenly inflate and our house will sell for squillions with five buyers fighting to sign for it!! :mrgreen:

Hull was the worst place to live. Only ever been there to catch a ferry to Rotterdam, so really can't comment!

Who wrote this book?

They can't have visited Bradford!.....at least in wasn't in the Top Ten, I thought it would have definately been in the Top five of the worst places to live.

Good to see they are still showing plenty of depressing programmes on the BBC ....was it followed by A place in the Sun or one of the other 'escape this crap country' type programmes?....I'm beginning to wonder whether it's some kind of ploy by the powers that be to cut the UK population!

DLW

Harrogate 3rd ?????? thats my home town seriously considered moving back there before we came out here, we made the right choice coming here.

Michelle

PS Bradford would definitely top my list, closely followed by Doncaster

and who are Phil and Kirsty what happened to Fern ????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12