Thread: Silver fern practical experience: whats the minimum salary to get it?

Question Silver fern practical experience: whats the minimum salary to get it?

Hello!

I donīt know why I had the twisted memory of remembering that was required a salary of 45k per year.. to access to the second stage of the silver fern visa. But now, taking a view to the requirements again.. I cannot find any info related.

So thats the question: whats the minimum salary to get it? (if any!).

Thanks!!

Jim

Nothing about a level of salary here. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...experience.htm
    Nor here (operational manual).

WL3.1 Determining an application for a Silver Fern Practical Experience visa

In order to be granted a Silver Fern Practical Experience visa applicants must:

hold a Silver Fern Job Search visa or a Silver Fern Practical Experience visa; and
    hold an offer of skilled employment, and that employment is for a term of at least 12 months; and
    meet temporary entry health and character requirements (see A4 and A5); and
    not have held previous Silver Fern Practical Experience visas totalling more than two years.
    WL3.1.1 Requirements for skilled employment

For the purpose of these instructions, skilled employment is employment which would be assessed as skilled under the Skilled Migrant Category (SM7.10).
    Skilled employment must:
    be full time (W2.2.10); and
    be genuine; and
    be for a position that is paid by salary or wages or in terms of a contract for service (payment by commission and/or retainer are not acceptable); and
    be accompanied by evidence of full or provisional registration if full or provisional registration is required by law to undertake the employment (see SM19.20); and
    meet the generic work visa provisions at W2.10.

Thank you mate! I really needed a second view to be sure about it (not to skip or miss something, īcause that info its crucial).

Ok, lets keep looking for job!

Cheers,

Jim

I think the idea is that it's at least a fair wage, and you're not being paid $10k/yr because you desperately need a job to get a visa.

*Strictly my personal opinion.

Ahh thatīs for sure Zemien. But at least is much better to be tied to a 45k (or so) contract per year!

How hard became the job search =S