Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ITA to PR - New Delhi branch

Default ITA to PR - New Delhi branch

I lodged ITA in January, 2012 w/o job offer with 125 points. Now waiting for allocation. Don't know how long I have to wait. Please share your experience if you are in the same stage.

hi nks, you got to be very patient in INZ matter. INZ selects EOIs every fortnightly. You'll get your results soon and this is the only thing that you can expected in short time frame. Rest all takes ages so, it's better if you are mentally prepared to go through this journey...

All the best

No. Perhaps need some correction in my previous post. My EOI was selected and ITA was issued and also lodged final application to Immigration New Zealand. Now waiting for CO to be assigned for my application. According to branch, my application will be allocated/assigned to CO within 12 months from the date of application received. This is the longest time frame. If there is anybody with the same status(submitted ITA to New Delhi branch and without job offer and waiting for CO), please share his experience.

Nobody can tell you how long it will take. INZ all works on date-order queues. Your case will now be in the queue waiting for one of the COs to get their work-load down enough to be given some more files, and only then will it go to the back of his/her queue, and start working forward. There is no regular timing for a case working its way through the queues. It all depends on how many cases arrive before and at the same time, and how complicated they are, as well as conditions in the office such as staff sickness - and that's before anyone gets to open your own file. It's true that you have to be patient and try not to twist your whole life round this. Breathe... and think about what's happening for real around you, so you don't miss out on good things.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    ... and how complicated they are, as well as conditions in the office such as staff sickness - and that's before anyone gets to open your own file. ...
    @JandM
    Does that mean, there's some sort of checking going through application package before one gets a CO assigned? Isn't those preliminaries are done when ITA has been accepted/received?

I guessed after ITA submit, one is just waiting in some queue until a CO assigned, who then goes through or takes necessary time to set things running. Beside that if an applicant gets a Job offer he/she may quicken that CO assigning a bit earlier.

Yet, I see some difference in that. Without a Job-offer one may get selected earlier for some other reason OR MAY BE I'm missing something somewhere.

Does that mean, there's some sort of checking going through application package before one gets a CO assigned? Isn't those preliminaries are done when ITA has been accepted/received?
    No, that's not what I meant. I meant that the COs are all working the cases that have already been allocated to them, easy or complicated as they turn out to be, and yours just has to wait in the pile till they're done and there's space in somebody's allocation again.

Without a Job-offer one may get selected earlier for some other reason OR MAY BE I'm missing something somewhere.
    No. If you don't have a job offer, whenever one of the COs has some space, the next case off the top of the queue will be passed to them. When waiting to get a CO, and when waiting for the CO to do work on your case, it's all in order, as if you were waiting your turn in line at the bank or post office.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    ...the cases that have already been allocated to them, easy or complicated as they turn out to be, and yours just has to wait.....
    Thanks but-
    is what I was talking about: is it possible that, almost similar [120/125-points AND w/o, OR married/unmarried etc.] application 5/6-months apart of submit, can get select 5/6-months earlier even if that application is the one that submitted latter in that process? Cause that what I see here, I guess.

hope you understand what I wrote above

I don't think we'll ever know, from outside INZ. As far as we're ever told, there's no other sifting happening.

One more thought - if you're judging matters from the threads here, don't forget that we only ever know what people say about themselves, and there may be matters of fine detail which are never mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by zua76 View Post
    Thanks but-
    is what I was talking about: is it possible that, almost similar [120/125-points AND w/o, OR married/unmarried etc.] application 5/6-months apart of submit, can get select 5/6-months earlier even if that application is the one that submitted latter in that process? Cause that what I see here, I guess.

hope you understand what I wrote above
    @zua76 INZ handle each case individually and case by case and u can't relate one case with another...
    Hope u will get ur case office soon...

Quote Originally Posted by farzanakhan123 View Post
    @zua76 INZ handle each case individually and case by case and u can't relate one case with another...
    Hope u will get ur case office soon...
    @farzanakhan123
    Thanks,
    Just trying to figure out, whether I'm missing something, you know curious mind

Best of luck to you too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast