Thread: Phone back to the US and Canada

Default Phone back to the US and Canada

Want to call back to the US for free (after a yearly $30 fee) with your own number that friends and family can call just like a normal US number and it rings directly to you??

I have a leftover Magic Jack (we have one and really like it) for anyone that's interested email me here. Here's a description...

With the Magic Jack plus you can call any American or Canadian landline or cellphone for free once you pay a yearly fee ($30 a year although it comes with the first year included).

It also has its own American or Canadian phone number which you can register so people can easily call a local number and reach you in NZ.

You can also top it up and make international phone calls i.e. Europe with extremely competitive price lower than skype (UK landline is 2c/min).

The new plus version is much better than the old version because you plug it directly into your modem or router which means you don't have to plug it into your computer (you can also still do this which makes it handy for travel).

Then you plug and working phone into the magic jack and presto you have a direct line to the US or Canada.

No software disk all you need to do is register online for a number for incoming calls.

Works on windows and Mac.

Works amazingly well (we have one and love it but I have extras) and the calls are clear.

** Initial year of service included ($30 value)

FYI Canadian numbers are an extra $10.

Thanks for bidding.

umm err where?