Thread: NZQA, IQA, allocation stage

Default NZQA, IQA, allocation stage

Hi
    the Allocation stage of my husband's IQA started on 31 Jan 2012 and is still in progress. Does anyone know how long each stage usually takes? If the coming stages take longer than this, I don't think 35 working days will be enough.

Mines completed all bar the 'notification' and has been at that stage since 3 Feb 2012!! How long does it take to shove it in an envelope and post it lol. My application was started on 14 December 2011 if that's any help

Thnx a lot. It does help.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahnaz.kh View Post
    Hi
    the Allocation stage of my husband's IQA started on 31 Jan 2012 and is still in progress. Does anyone know how long each stage usually takes? If the coming stages take longer than this, I don't think 35 working days will be enough.
    If your husband application not on fast track, then normally it will wait about 3 weeks for allocation.
    After that the evaluation period may be take few days if all the docs is OK, some case may take longer time.
    Brian

Thnx Brian

With mine and my wife's NZQA we progressed in stops and starts. It did appear to me, however, that it was deliberately held until the 35 days as we had to wait ages after the notification step before it was actually sent!.

Part of me suspects that they do this so that fast track really does mean fast track. As we were not worrying about time, we did not worry- but it may be prudent to assume 35 working days is the norm...

Ta,

Eliot

Sometimes it takes more than 35 days depending on the verification from universities (if the need arises). In my case, they sent it for verification and it has passed the stage. it was on the Quality checking stage till yesterday and I was hoping it would finish soon. Now, today I checked to see it has gone back to report preparation. Did anyone experience this? Why would it have gone back again? I guess there is gonna be more delay now.

Dear rossojo, Did you receive your IQA report? And how lonf does it take?

My application also in 'Notificaion' since 17th feb.