Thread: Is there any hope out there for us to make things better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Helen- ENS is still a skilled migrant visa route, so you still need the qualifications and occupation in demand. You also need the requisite experience etc, unless you have good grounds to appeal a factor (e.g. a family member used this route to appeal age in her mid-50s because her potential employer could demonstrate that no one in Australia could be found to fill the role, and we used this route when my dh did not have enough experience but his skill set was so much in demand that this factor could be waived).

Of course it's different if you're a NZ citizen.

I thought Beachcombers took the time to give you some very useful, directed advice. You've posted on more than one occasion requesting someone 'help' your son or 'give him a break', and it seems that's exactly what Beachcombers did.

Default some harsh comments hard to accept right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
    Helen- ENS is still a skilled migrant visa route, so you still need the qualifications and occupation in demand. You also need the requisite experience etc, unless you have good grounds to appeal a factor (e.g. a family member used this route to appeal age in her mid-50s because her potential employer could demonstrate that no one in Australia could be found to fill the role, and we used this route when my dh did not have enough experience but his skill set was so much in demand that this factor could be waived).

Of course it's different if you're a NZ citizen.

I thought Beachcombers took the time to give you some very useful, directed advice. You've posted on more than one occasion requesting someone 'help' your son or 'give him a break', and it seems that's exactly what Beachcombers did.

Yes, I guess so. My most recent post was nothing to do with my son's dilemma's so as I said whilst I am grateful for the support I just didn't want to be hearing things so harshly. I am trying to deal with so much at the moment and I just felt it was a bit to much to take on right now.
    My son has applied for so many jobs it's unreal. His dilemma is, he has a WHV and if he does get offered something he cannot take it for 30 days. Employers are put off by that. But at the moment he is the least of my concerns. He can only continue with his CV's and knocking on doors, and I can only continue to make things better for us. Most people will continue to strive to make things better.
    Thanks