Thread: Is it hard to find job in NZ ?

Default Is it hard to find job in NZ ?

Is it hard to find job in NZ ? SSE visa also limited now..

Hello and welcome.

You haven't given us much help to help you - is it hard to find a job doing what? What are your skills?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hello and welcome.

You haven't given us much help to help you - is it hard to find a job doing what? What are your skills?
    I am a supply chain professional with 4 years of experience in mnc's. How easy or difficult is it in the current market situation?

Job hunting while outside of NZ is notoriously hard. If you were here, had the right to work, networked a little, your chances would improve greatly. If you apply for jobs you see online you are likely to get very little interest from employers here unless they really can't find anyone in the country who had those skills. I don't know the first thing about your field, so it might well be that your skills are hard to come by, but your best chance is to be here and then apply. See if you have enough points for a skilled migrant visa. Or if you are young a working holiday visa.

Good luck!

@tigerlily, many thx for your views. I have applied for PR under SMC. just wanted to learn from the forum members how active the job market is..

The market is small and it takes a great deal to get a job here in new Zealand, perseverance is the key
    Good luck