Thread: Construction - PM's, Site agents and others - Christchurch

Default Construction - PM's, Site agents and others - Christchurch

Hi all,

One of my clients - a commercial construction company, has just won a significant contract for building reconstruction in Christchurch. Details are still to be advised and i do not know which trades are going to be subcontracted, however if you have construction experience on commercial projects - office space, retail, car parks etc, are a QS, site engineer, project manager, construction foreman or related experience please contact me.

They will have a strong preference for people with excellent english language communication skills - written and spoken, have already started the migration process, possibly have a work permit and are able to relocate in a short time frame. Any professional engineering qualifications must be Washington Accord approved.

Please note we are moving into winter and Christchurch does get cold (not as cold as the Uk at present!) and Christchurch is still experiencing a significant number of aftershocks. There will be however ongoing work there for several years and it is a lovely area - when its not vibrating!

carey.marsh@beyond.co.nz

Hallo,
    My husband is a civil technician allthough he has a sydney accord civil engineering degree as well ,we have been itaed and should submit very soon .Would he be eligible to apply?

hi,

is recruitment still going on? I am currently working in singapore as a site engineer.