Thread: Return of the original documents submitted with the ITA.

Default Return of the original documents submitted with the ITA.

Hi,
    does anyone knows when the original document that we submitted with the ITA will be send back to us?

Thanks.

I haven't heard of any general timeline for returning original documents (submitted with ITA) but in case you need any original documents urgently then inform INZ and they checks those set of documents as soon as verification is complete.

Hi
    they (london branch) will return them via DHL after they verified them. They said it takes 2~3 weeks but in general it takes 3~4 months. Don't worry they keep documents safe.
    BR
    Mohammad

Thats a question that has been at the back of mind but now its been answered thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by zarxt View Post
    Hi,
    does anyone knows when the original document that we submitted with the ITA will be send back to us?

Thanks.
    Ours came back from the London branch with our passports (complete with blue stickers) after we were approved.

Quote Originally Posted by zarxt View Post
    Hi,

Thanks.
    Hiya,
    Not entirely sure on the timelines, but might be specific to a branch and their verification time. Btw, I got all the original docs returned to me in 4 days along with an acknowledgment letter and payment receipt of the submitted ITA pack. I had sent it to Auckland Henderson branch...from Auckland :-)

Cheers!

We got ours back in about two weeks with an acknowledgement letter about lodgement of our application. This was long before we were even assigned a CO.

Quote Originally Posted by praskiwi View Post
    Hiya,
    Not entirely sure on the timelines, but might be specific to a branch and their verification time. Btw, I got all the original docs returned to me in 4 days along with an acknowledgment letter and payment receipt of the submitted ITA pack. I had sent it to Auckland Henderson branch...from Auckland :-)

Cheers!
    Do we need to mention anywhere in ITA form like (Yes or Tick) the option stating we need "return courier" service or just ask the courier people to provide us the "return courier bag"?

Quote Originally Posted by safdar_a View Post
    Do we need to mention anywhere in ITA form like (Yes or Tick) the option stating we need "return courier" service or just ask the courier people to provide us the "return courier bag"?
    Yes, You can find (option tick on a box)on the payment detail page if you wish to get your originals back to you on your account by mail or you can collect it yourself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by khaled; 31st January 2013 at 09:38 AM.