Thread: Additional test for wife

Default Additional test for wife

Hi all.

I received this email from a Support Officer requesting additional test for my wife:

Thank you for the previous information supplied with your medicals however we require xxxxx to complete a ferritin Test and the results sent to us so we can forward these to the Medical Assessor.

It would assist us to make a quick decision on your application if you could provide the information to this office by the 14th March 2012. If you do not provide this information within the requested time, we will make a decision on your application with the information that we have.

Please scan and email or fax these results and forward the originals by post.

If you have any queries regarding this application then please contact our office and quote the application number.

My wifes's hemoglobin level is 1 notch below the normal range which the panel of doctor assessed as insignificant. I already asked my wife to undergo the test just to make sure we provide result to INZ. I am just puzzled what does she meant by "If you do not provide this information within the requested time, we will make a decision on your application with the information that we have."

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks.

It is to be hoped that the extra test will show your wife within the normal range this time. If you don't get the other test done and send the result, they'll go ahead with the one that shows her outside it, which is less good.

My wife had in . 24 and .15 but we had to do re-test. We used very healthy diet and she need meat without fat. Anything which got lots Iron will help her. Please google about those ranges and see how can it be improved? I have post some info in other thread under medical section.

Agree with JandM, I can relate to that feeling of providing more information but trust me no matter how tempting it sounds to not send this little piece of info, peace of mind is something you will appreciate. Sometimes CO/MA just go by what's written in their manual in objective manner. Just little bit of more effort !!

thanks everyone!

dont worry about the words, its all the same template they have with them