Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emigration company v Doing it yourself

i'd look at it like a real estate agent or a mortgage broker. you can sell a house yourself or take time to research the best mortgages on the market. Its the same with emigrating. if you have the time and the commitment then you can do it yourself or you can pay someone else to. No right or wrong just what suits you and your circumstance

Quote Originally Posted by victoria24 View Post
    i'd look at it like a real estate agent or a mortgage broker. you can sell a house yourself or take time to research the best mortgages on the market. Its the same with emigrating. if you have the time and the commitment then you can do it yourself or you can pay someone else to. No right or wrong just what suits you and your circumstance
    That is probably the best thing I have heard anyone say when it comes to using an agent and your so right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by victoria24 View Post
    Fantastic! well, we have the commiment so it looks like we're doing it ourselves! Thanks Victoria24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12