Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Approved, but what next?....

Default Approved, but what next?....

VERY excited that we seem to have been approved (checked the website two days ago now, and it definitely says APPROVED in big letters) however we have heard nothing from our case officer. With a job to start in March we are understandably anxious about our timing, especially as we have our two small children coming with us. Have emailed case officer but heard nothing back, anyone have any idea what should or will happen next?
    Thank you!

You should get an email and also a package in the post, I believe (from what others have said). I can understand you're in a hurry, but try to keep calm - two days is no time at all.

We got an e-mail the same afternoon, but it all depends on how busy the case officer is I guess - also I think some of them don't work every day. In it there will be details of various things, including how to pay the migrant levy. Once that is paid, your passports (if they have them) go in the 'queue' to get the visas put in them, but that happens very quickly. We sent the migrant levy form by hard copy and a week later they still hadn't received it so I'd advise e-mailing it when the time comes.

Hope you get an e-mail soon!

I believe you can arrange to go in to NZ House and get the visas put in the passports there and then, by appointment - worth an ask, as it could make things quicker and less worrying, if you can readily get there.

We can, and my husband is ready and willing to have a day up in London if we are given that option. Thanks, will try and stay patient.

Smile

Congratulations. That is great news. Hold tight, I am sure you will be getting the package soon. Best of luck.

Good news. Congrats

Please share your timeline with us. I would say your success story

Have updated signature, let's see if this works

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I believe you can arrange to go in to NZ House and get the visas put in the passports there and then, by appointment - worth an ask, as it could make things quicker and less worrying, if you can readily get there.

That is good news JandM... We also have been approved, just today our online status changed so I think a trip to New Zealand house maybe an option!!

CONGRATULATIONS Doodlebub!! Goodluck with your new adventure!!

Congratulations to you too! It's all beginning to feel real now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast