Thread: Preparing for the interview

Default Preparing for the interview

Hi,

In the interview offer email, the CO says I need to be well prepared for the interview. My question is what do I need to do to prepare for the interview? Do they expect us to read some material or do a specific kind of research before the interview to prepare for it?

They'll be checking how much you know about your job prospects in New Zealand and general life matters, like cost of living, education systems, where you want to settle, etc.

If you haven't researched those things you would want to do so prior to the interview.

See this thread, and my post on the very end of it just this morning. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....uestions/page6

Check all the questions regarding job, mention and list all the sites for jobs searches, why you are going to New Zealand, where will you stay, you know the cost of living?, why you choose that area? How will you adapt with the life in NZ, you have friends or family member there for any support.

Things like that, nothing is concrete but its concentrated more on jobs, and you life style in NZ. There are a lot of questions floating around if you need help message me, i will email you with the questions.

Dear farooq0520
    Hi
    I'll have interview in 4 week , I've read a lot of threads about interview , could u plz give me the questions, I now hunting for questions and possible answers,
    Thnx

In case he does not see your question quickly, start from this thread http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27398, and it also has other links off it. There are no *right* answers, because we are all different, but you need to show you have thought about what life and job you will have in NZ, and prepared as well as you can.

Lightbulb

thanx dear JandM