Thread: Application processing time

Default Application processing time

Hi

I submitted my ITA (SMC) on 6th Feb/2012 without job offer to London branch. Since then there is no communication except from application acknowledgement. All of my original certificates are with London branch. I work as captain on board ships and presently on leave without pay. To join back on ship my original certificates are required which are with London branch. As time is passing my worries are increasing day by day due to uncertain progress and situation.

Should I ask INZ to send back my certificates to continue my job, leaving PR process half way through?

If I have to wait then how long?

Regards
    Iqbal

You could try explaining to them that you need your originals back, and they should take a copy of it. I'm pretty sure they can accommodate your needs, without it negatively affecting your outcome.

It should take you a minimum of about 4 months for your application to be looked at and then you will have an interview scheduled. I think you will need to contact them.

Yes, contact them. It won't make a bad impression, that you need your documents back now they have seen them.

Hi,

Usually it required for verification and when your CO assigned, i left my all original docs since May 2011. Incase you required the original doc you can simply write to them, they will guide you/

Thanks to all for valuable inputs.

Iqbal