Thread: please help regarding ITA-PR really worried

Default please help regarding ITA-PR really worried

i really need some help regarding SMC application currently being processed in henderson branch.
    1-I've applied under SMC on early November 2011 with more then 5 year New zealand experience in IT.
    2-I've claimed 180 Points on my EOI for my experience,qualification,age employment outside auckland etc.
    3-points are still intact no changes made to them
    4-In last 6 month verification department confirm my work details from me and my employer.

Questions.
    ----------
    1-I came to know last week that i have a CO on my file now,but till now its been two weeks i haven't heard any acknowledgement mail from him/her.
    2-I have a skill level one occupation require bachelor degree or five years relevant experience. now i have a relevant bachelor degree but NZQA awarded me level 5 , now can this be a problem or will they consider me skilled because of my 5 years relevant experience.
    3-My WV is going to run out in first week of august almost 3 months from now.what should be my next step if they don't give me the answer by end of July.
    4-My wife's visa also running out on the same date as mine.she is not included in SMC application ( huge mistake on my part as i was under the impression that immigration will reply me sooner and i would be able to apply for her separately. )
    5-If immigration don't come back to my by end of the July will they give me interim visa or should i apply for another work visa because with many people experience on the forum work visa issued in 10-15 days of time and with the help of that i can extend my wife WV as well under family category.

any suggestions and experiences are welcome, i will be very grateful, i am really worried please help waiting is awful.

thank you in advance,
    regards,
    assaron.

1. This is not unusual. Having a CO just means your case has been given to one official. It will now be in a date-order queue of ALL that person's workload for him/her to look at. Some people don't hear from their CO at all until that person needs some information or has some news to give.

2. That depends on how your occupation is listed under ANZSCO, I think. What is your line of work? - then people with experience could give an opinion. A further thought: is this level 5 qualification what got you your WV in the first place, without a problem?

3 and 4. I think you need to contact INZ and say what you have said here - that you mistakenly did not include your wife, so what is your best course of action now?

5. Normally, if you get within the last month or so of the life of an existing visa, and you contact INZ to point this out, things happen very quickly. People already legally working in NZ, applying for Residence, aren't usually worked urgently until that last point. (INZ thinking could possibly be - well, they're here, they're legal, they're making a living, so what's their hurry?)

Thank you so much Jand M, A relief regarding 1-3-4-5.
    about 2.
    Back in 2010. this same education & experience ( 3 years at the time ) got me WV for 2 years. i am software Developer with BCS majoring in computer science(Level 5).
    To be consider as skilled According to ANZSCO.with my occupation minimum Bachelor degree or minimum 5 years of relevant experience to substitute the formal education. now level of bachelor degree in NZ is 7.
    i didn't claim any point as being on LTSSL or future growth firstly i can't claim as i can't full requirement of LTSSL 2ndly the more point you've the more questions they ask.
    hope anyone come up with some more experience.

thanks again. will keep in touch

As long as it says 'minimum Bachelor degree or minimum 5 years of relevant experience' - important word bolded there - and you have five years' experience, it sounds as though you shouldn't have any problem.