Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Professional couple seeking short term accommodation in Christchurch area

Talking Professional couple seeking short term accommodation in Christchurch area

Hello,
    My partner and I have just moved from the UK to Christchurch. We are looking for some short term accommodation whilst we investigate areas and get ourselves sorted. We don't mind if it is a house share, a rental on its own or a house sitting opportunity. Ideally we need it from the 18th May for about two months. Can provide references.

Katie

Hi welcome to the forum , if you make 5 posts you can then send pm's . Veronica might be able help you as had a place for rent.

Thanks for letting me know about the posts, just one question - who is Veronica? Sorry if it seems a daft question but we are new to the forums!

Thank you for your help! We have emailed her so maybe she can help

I'd offer you our spare room, but it will be full of furniture for at least 4 weeks from 19th May while we evacuate for EQC repairs!

Welcome to Chch either way

Default House Available

Quote Originally Posted by Katie 84 View Post
    Hello,
    My partner and I have just moved from the UK to Christchurch. We are looking for some short term accommodation whilst we investigate areas and get ourselves sorted. We don't mind if it is a house share, a rental on its own or a house sitting opportunity. Ideally we need it from the 18th May for about two months. Can provide references.

Katie

Hi we have a unfurnished house coming available in Yaldhurst Road, Avonhead, Christchurch on the 26th May. It is 4 bedrooms and will be $360 per week. We only want to rent it out short term for 2 - 3 months. Not sure if we are allowed to put contact details up here?

No - no contact details on a public thread, but make five posts and you'll be able to use Private Messaging. Thanks.

Hi Katie I have a nice double room in a really nice area and can help advise you on the whole of Chch on area best to live in etc.

It has a good sized en suite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast