Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone receive ITA for 2 May 2012 Selection ?

Default Did anyone receive ITA for 2 May 2012 Selection ?

Hi All,

I want to know, if anyone received the ITA for 2 May selection, without J/O. Please post your updates.

Mine has been selected also on May 2nd but no update yet. I do have an skilled job already in NZ. Any idea of how much it usually takes? from what I read on the Immigration NZ website, the Wellington Branch about 2/3 weeks from when it's been selected

Quote Originally Posted by wellingtonian View Post
    Mine has been selected also on May 2nd but no update yet. I do have an skilled job already in NZ. Any idea of how much it usually takes? from what I read on the Immigration NZ website, the Wellington Branch about 2/3 weeks from when it's been selected

What I know it takes 1 week to 20 days I checked london, branch and got this update

Quote Originally Posted by hemanshumistry View Post
    What I know it takes 1 week to 20 days I checked london, branch and got this update
    Also i am still waiting my ITA. i am belong to London branch

A question please. Can they reject the EOI? and what are the reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by hmlamie View Post
    Welcome hmlamie - Was your EOI also selected on 2 May ? I am in Saudi and my application will also be referred to London Branch.
    I am not sure about your question on EOI rejection reason, someone more experienced on the forum can answer your question.

Welcome hmlamie - Was your EOI also selected on 2 May ? I am in Saudi and my application will also be referred to London Branch.
    I am not sure about your question on EOI rejection reason, someone more experienced on the forum can answer your question.
    Yes, it was selected, as i had 125 point with no job offer. what about you?

By the way how did you know that i have been referred to London branch? did you get any email from them?

I have 130 points w/o job offer, I came to know you being ref. to London branch since you mentioned in your comments above, also people from Gulf will be allocated to London branch by default if you are trying for SMC.

Quote Originally Posted by hmlamie View Post
    INZ can reject an EOI if the applicant has misread some of the instructions, and has therefore assumed that some things about them (e.g. qualifications, age, work experience) are worth points that, in fact, they aren't. So if, for instance, the person thought they had 140 points, and when INZ have checked and taken away the unearnt ones, they've only in fact got 90, they are not entitled to apply at that time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast