Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SFV Documentary Requirements

Talking SFV Documentary Requirements

this is my first post, so i'll first say hi and hello to all forumites.

i have successfully submitted an online SFV application last May 4. i didnt receive error email messages from INZ and my application was forwarded to our local branch in Manila, so it's safe to assume i secured a spot off the quota. i have one concern though, im still gathering my documents and the passport that i will submit will be different from the passport i gave during the online application ( different passport numbers)

here's the reason why: my petition for a correction of just 1 letter in my middle name was approved by the Civil Registrar General *last April 16, 2012. So right there and then, i filed for an early renewal of my passport, which was released May 8, 2012, already bearing my correct middle name. However, when i made the online SFV application last May 4, i still dont have with me the new passport yet so I filled in the old passport number. That passport, needless to say, is now totally cancelled upon release of the new one.*

Will INZ consider this case, submitting a passport other than the one I filled in during the initial online SFV application last May 4?*

yes, new passport is normal. contact immigration nz and advice them on change of middle name and passport and scan and attach related docs

thanks a lot shawankit. ill do your advice.

Hi Borax,

Do you receive any email from Manila branch informing you to send all the documents to them?
    Or you just received one email from onlineservices@dol.govt.nz +/- 30 minutes after successful online payment on 4th May?

Hello and welcome.

As shawankit says, changes like this are quite normal for many people, and no problem with INZ.

Hi keylogger,

I receive 2 emails. First email was on May 4 from onlineservices@dol.govt.nz just a short while after my payment, containing the following:

1. Confirmation of my online application
    2. List of documents that I need to send
    3. The "physical address" (not P.O. Box) of their Manila Branch
    4. Deadline of submission which is August 4.

The second email came in Monday, May 7, from ImmigrationContact@dol.govt.nz
    informing me that my visa application was received at Manila Branch.

I hope this will help.

Hi JandM,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Since i stared reading threads on this
    forum since last month, the information i got here are of huge help. I even created
    a homescreen icon of this site in my phone for quick access.

Thanks!

Hi Borax, thats a surprise for me. I also submitted my online app for SFV on May 4th successfully including the payment and I received 1 email from onlineservices@dol.govt.nz to submit the docs to TTServices office in my area, Hyderabad India. So, I had submitted all my docs at TTServices office in Hyd on May 10th with certified copy of my passport instead of original one. My question here is about the 2nd email u got from ImmigrationContact for Manila branch. Is this the case for others as well on this forum with 2nd email or jus for you Borax?

Also, how long could it take by the time we hear from CO in New Delhi branch for SFV? Seniors from India, need ur input plz.

Thanks all again and wish u a very good luck for all!

Thanks,
    Sri

Hi,

As far as I know, Bangkok branch also send a 2nd email informing the applicants to send those documents to them.
    Based on Borax's statement, Manila branch also does the same.
    Reading from another thread, Dubai does not do that way.

@Hyd2NewZ,
    Are you with New Delhi branch?

Dear xxxxxxxxx,
    Thank you for your Work visa application. Your application was received by us on 4-May-12.
    Your application number is xxxxxxx
    Your client number is xxxxx
    Once the allocation of your application is made, a visa officer will contact you within 10 days if they need further information and cannot be decided from your information and documents already submitted.

That is a portion of the 2nd email that I received Monday, May 7.
    I've read somewhere in this forum from SFV 2012 applicants mentioning that they have also received
    emails from their local branch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast