Thread: Online UK TV?

Default Online UK TV?

Hi

Anyone had any luck getting uk tv in NZ over the Internet? iPlayer and 4OD for example recognise your IP and block you if your outside of the uk. I have found this website but not sure how well it will work, anyone used it?

http://www.viewtvabroad.com/watch-it...er-abroad.html

It may well seem like an unnecessary but the Tour de France is coming up soon and I really don't know if I can watch it without the quick wit and enthusiasm of Paul Sherwin and Phil Liggett! (anyone who has seen the ITV program will know what I mean)

Any tips welcome

Cheers

David

I think a search will provide you with more info about this topic; I'm successfully using expatshield - it's completely free and gives you a UK IP address, so you can download whatever you want from BBC iPlayer. Just make sure that when you try to watch the show, you either disconnect from the internet or you still have expatshield running.
    I know others have had problems using expat shield though - I'm using Firefox on a Windows 7 laptop.

Try googling "best uk vpn", similar to Ex pat shield, I couldn't use ex pat shield as I have a MAC and and Ipad, this works for Mac...

If you want Netflix google get US IP address in New Zealand. I think it costs about $6 per month. Well worth it IMHO vs. exorbitant cost of DVDs in NZ.