Thread: Anyone living in S. Island want free accomadation in Cambridge in Xmas hols?

Default Anyone living in S. Island want free accomadation in Cambridge in Xmas hols?

We're a family of 4, hoping to find someone who'd love to come and stay for free in our spacious house with pool, tramp, kayaks etc., while we stay in their place anywhere in the S. Island from 16th Dec onwards for 2 to 3 weeks.

We've house swapped numerous times, it's a wonderful way to have a holdiday without breaking the bank, and to explore a new area of New Zealand.

Please ask any questions about our house or the area by PM.

Too early the staring date - unfortunately...

I'd love to..,. but for one we couldn't offer the same 'luxury' like a pool, kayaks etc. and the date is not really very suitable, since OH's time off will be from Christmas onwards and only for 10 days max. We have been away over Christmas last year and as much as we enjoyed it, we thought we would also enjoy being at home, enjoying the weather, the garden etc. Plus we have two cats and chooks, which always means a bit of organising!

I am sure you'll be able to find someone to house- swap with you, though!

Giving this a bump as no takers so far. Surely someone, anyone, anywhere, in the South Island would like to come and explore the central North Island with free accomadation? Car swap offered too.
    PM me for more info.