Thread: Spotify

Default Spotify

Yeah Spotify is here in NZ!!! http://www.spotify.com/nz/start/?utm...campaign=start and the good news is that premium its cheaper than the UK at $13 compared to 10GBP. I've been using it for years and love it!!

Signed up too

I just looked at the link, looks good- but.., where do I find more about the price (which apparently is for the premium service?)? Maybe I didn't look thorough enough, a liitle pointer would be great, thanks

There is a free service which has adverts , a $7.49 a month which doesn't and a $12.99 a month service which allows you to sync your playlists offline so that you can play them on your iphone / android / windows mobile. Also on the premium $13 service you get the tracks at 320kb/s Ogg Vorbis quality (which is really good quality) compared to the normal 160kb/s (which is still good quality)

A good summary is here http://www.spotify.com/nz/get-spotify/premium/ scroll down towards the bottom

I use the 10GBP a month premium service but have used the free service in the past which is still pretty good and the adverts aren't that annoying. If I was you I would start off free and see if you are satisfied with the music then upgrade if you like it.

Thanks!

That's awesome spotify is in NZ... i was just wondering the other day! Thanks for the heads up! although in US it's $9.99 for premium membership..