Thread: work visa - ltssl

Smile work visa - ltssl

is it possible that one would be granted of such knowing there is no job offer yet but hey i am under ltssl. i can apply as a midwife (though i have no related experience), a registered nurse(a&e) with 3 years + experience in a 250-bed government hospital, university lecturer (because of my masters degree..oh can i claim for bonus points? i have a year of part-time experience as teacher for college graduates and i'm a first aider. actually, i have this certificate equivalent to emergency-technician basic/emt-b instructor by the national government agency. oh, should i have my qualifications assessed first by the nzqa to land a better job?

Hi there .. AFAIK you need a written job offer from a NZ employer to apply for a work visa.. but if you want to apply for a resident visa under skilled migrant category and you are in LTSSL you can apply directly. but you have to start with your EOI (expression of interest )process and rest follows after your EOI selection.

Quote Originally Posted by indo_americano View Post
    Hi there .. AFAIK you need a written job offer from a NZ employer to apply for a work visa.. but if you want to apply for a resident visa under skilled migrant category and you are in LTSSL you can apply directly. but you have to start with your EOI (expression of interest )process and rest follows after your EOI selection.
    oh.thanks for the reply