Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CO Assigned!!

Default CO Assigned!!

I have been assigned CO yesterday and asked me to provide my employment status from July 2011 to date. I applied for EOI in July 2011 and after EOI submission I changed my job on August 2011 and from then I have been working in my present company. I submitted ITA application in January 2012 and provided necessary documents of work experience including present company (Appointment letters, Experience certificates, Release letters, Pay slips, Bank statements etc) along with the ITA application. Now, do I need to submit any other documents or simply write my current employment status in a mail to CO?

Some of old employers have changed contacts (office location, phone numbers). I am planning to mention updated contact information of all my employers in the mail. Please suggest me if this is the right way?

Thanks a lot.

Yes, by reply mail to CO

Quote Originally Posted by nks_33 View Post
    I have been assigned CO yesterday and asked me to provide my employment status from July 2011 to date. I applied for EOI in July 2011 and after EOI submission I changed my job on August 2011 and from then I have been working in my present company. I submitted ITA application in January 2012 and provided necessary documents of work experience including present company (Appointment letters, Experience certificates, Release letters, Pay slips, Bank statements etc) along with the ITA application. Now, do I need to submit any other documents or simply write my current employment status in a mail to CO?

Some of old employers have changed contacts (office location, phone numbers). I am planning to mention updated contact information of all my employers in the mail. Please suggest me if this is the right way?

Thanks a lot.

I got similar email few weeks back, I am sending my current pay-slip as proof of my employment. Best if you contact CO about your situation.

I just replied CO yesterday. Lets see what she comments. Thank you.

So you got ur CO within 5 month....congrats... I m gathering document for for my ITA... hope I can apply within June 15,2012....
    I need one suggestion for you guy... Does you send original IQA report or just photocopy i m little bit confuse abt this pls ... suggest me

I sent original and kept a photocopy for myself. Please follow the checklist properly and find out which documents they need original and which may be accepted as attested copy. Only photocopy will not be accepted perhaps.

You can send any notarized copy except Medical and X ray certificate. Later on INZ will ask for original one.
    For my case , I only sent original Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) and Medical and X ray certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by russel_705 View Post
    So you got ur CO within 5 month....congrats... I m gathering document for for my ITA... hope I can apply within June 15,2012....
    I need one suggestion for you guy... Does you send original IQA report or just photocopy i m little bit confuse abt this pls ... suggest me

Yes. Certified true copy of IQA was sufficient though I sent original. I am giving my checklist for ITA pack. Hope this would be helpful.

1. Application Form
    2. Application Fee: Bank draft
    3. Passport: Certified true copy
    4. Birth Certificate: Certified true copy
    5. Police Certificate: Original
    6. Medical Certificate: Original
    7. IELTS certificate: Certified true copy
    8. Pre-Assessment (PAR): Certified true copy
    9. International Qualification Assessment(IQA): Certified true copy
    10. Work Experience: 2 Sets of Certified copy(Appointment letter, Experience certificate, Release letter, Salary/Pay slips, Tax certificate)
    11. Photographs: 2 copy (Full Name and Date of pick up)
    12. National id card

Thanks

many many thanks for this co-operation. I am waiting for my Spouse IQA result which is curretly on Quality check stage Hope I will get it within June 8th, 2012. Now we aim this week for medical. after that i expect to submit my application within June 15, 2012. pray for us...

I got first mail from my Case officer on 29th May, 2012 where CO asked for some additional information. I provided those within short time. After a long time, CO responded to my mail on 3rd August, 2012 and informed me that my verification process would require 6-8 weeks approx and after that an interview would be scheduled. I am writing these just to share my update and also curious to know the updates of others who have submitted ITA specially through New Delhi branch. Would you please share?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast