Thread: Transporting small dog from Singapore to Wellington. Anyone has experience?

Default Transporting small dog from Singapore to Wellington. Anyone has experience?

Hi there,

Just checking out the forum if anyone has any experience moving their dog from Singapore to NZ.
    Any SG pet movers you would recommend? It seems the outbound part of the transfer is more tricky than the inbound... a lot of good pet movers in NZ with good reputation but I haven't come across a good one from here.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers

I know of one really experienced Pet Mover from Singapore who helped us to move our pet from Singapore to UK, apparently he had lot of information and experience to move pets from Singapore to NZ as well. (His - Peter's no used to be +6593392594 and he quoted us about S$4K 3 years back, his office is very close to Orchard Road).

Hey thanks Sun777!

Yes, we got in touch with Peter just a few days back and he's at the top of our list as of the moment.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    I know of one really experienced Pet Mover from Singapore who helped us to move our pet from Singapore to UK, apparently he had lot of information and experience to move pets from Singapore to NZ as well. (His - Peter's no used to be +6593392594 and he quoted us about S$4K 3 years back, his office is very close to Orchard Road).

Excellent!! I'd say he's the best, in fact he kept our dog at his place for few days too.

I actually think he is the best now after comparing all the movers' quotations!... and reading your experience... Thanks for the recommendation!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    Excellent!! I'd say he's the best, in fact he kept our dog at his place for few days too.

Default Recommendation after the move

Quote Originally Posted by rme View Post
    I actually think he is the best now after comparing all the movers' quotations!... and reading your experience... Thanks for the recommendation!
    RME, how did the move go fro your dog and would you still recommend Peter? I have a small dog that we need to move in to Christchurch and have been getting quotes over SGD6K for the move wo the crate. Any advice and experience from anyone will be appreciated.

We used Peter for moving our 2 miniature dachshunds from SG to Wellington. I would recommend him.