Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are NZQA actually doing with my file ?

Quote Originally Posted by klt View Post
    They received mine today and the status shows waiting at Allocation. Mine is with FastTrack. Let's see how fast it means...
    Best of luck!!

Made a call to NZQA and they allocated my file...now in evaluation phase. This is the most important and time consuming step...Let's see how it goes...

On 8th June 2012, the "Evaluation" phase started and today it reached to "Quality checking" phase. Two more steps, sign-off and notification. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by muruganvr View Post
    On 8th June 2012, the "Evaluation" phase started and today it reached to "Quality checking" phase. Two more steps, sign-off and notification. Fingers crossed.

Wow..it is lightning fast. Is your degree from Indian University or from other countries? I believe your IQA is FastTrack, right?

My worry is that my university won't respond to NZQA query as , I believe, they have no idea what NZQA is all about. :-(

Wow..it is lightning fast. Is your degree from Indian University or from other countries? I believe your IQA is FastTrack, right?

My worry is that my university won't respond to NZQA query as , I believe, they have no idea what NZQA is all about. :-(
    Yes. It is Indian University. Not fast track. A friend of mine applied for IQA and the process mode is fast track. Application submitted on 8th June and reached the file set up on 11th June. On 15th June, it's been changed to Evaluation. Today, it's changed from Evaluation to Sign-off.

Yes. It is Indian University. Not fast track. A friend of mine applied for IQA and the process mode is fast track. Application submitted on 8th June and reached the file set up on 11th June. On 15th June, it's been changed to Evaluation. Today, it's changed from Evaluation to Sign-off.
    Wow.. In this case it does not seem like evaluator is contacting university for confirmation otherwise it would not be this fast. Mine got into evaluation step on the second day after they received my courier. Hope my evaluator will not disappoint me as my CO is waiting for IQA for further assessment.

Fingers crossed !!!!

Wow.. In this case it does not seem like evaluator is contacting university for confirmation otherwise it would not be this fast. Mine got into evaluation step on the second day after they received my courier. Hope my evaluator will not disappoint me as my CO is waiting for IQA for further assessment.

Fingers crossed !!!!
    I'm not sure about the university verification. May be your application would move to next stage within 2-3 days.
    Fast track application status has been closed and updated the courier service track number. Mine moved to the next stage of "Sign-off".
    Desperately, waiting for the courier.

I'm not sure about the university verification. May be your application would move to next stage within 2-3 days.
    Fast track application status has been closed and updated the courier service track number. Mine moved to the next stage of "Sign-off".
    Desperately, waiting for the courier.
    How responsive has the evaluator been to your emails? I have sent a couple of emails to my evaluator but no response at all. Just wanted to confirm some of the questions regarding my IQA but he seems to be reluctant to respond me back.

How responsive has the evaluator been to your emails? I have sent a couple of emails to my evaluator but no response at all. Just wanted to confirm some of the questions regarding my IQA but he seems to be reluctant to respond me back.
    We have not send / receive any emails from NZQA, apart from the initial application submission mail.

NZQA had really worked faster for me......I really did not expect that faster though I did not apply for the Fast Track. They took only 16 working days for my IQA certificate!! A salute for their hard work and responsibility......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast