Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are NZQA actually doing with my file ?

Default What are NZQA actually doing with my file ?

NZQA stuck for 10 days to Allocate my file to someone. What are they actually doing with my file ? Lot of steps remaining to finish within the rest 25 days:

IQA.jpg

The same story for me also. They received my documents on 25th May 2012. On 28th May 2012, the above process started for me and then 08th June it's moved to the next step (Evaluation). Hopefully, will receive the positive outcome soon. I read few posts in this forum, after two weeks the step would move to Evaluation, which has happened in my case.

You better send an email to them...it may help someway.

One thing I have learned during the processes...is to be patience. It requires a lot a lot of patience. I am already used to it. I do have no problem in delay by few weeks in IQA as long as I get the expected result. Mine is already on the way to NZQA house with fast track. Let's see if NZQA keeps their words for 20 working days with additional 400+ NZD.

And I am spending 1191 NZD to do IQA in spite of my university listed in the exempted list of institutions. That is something which I feel not fair enough. I at this point do not really believe in what INZ's manuals or guidelines say. Just following what CO asking me to do... and I do not have any problem as long as it takes me to the residency.

Quote Originally Posted by klt View Post
    And I am spending 1191 NZD to do IQA in spite of my university listed in the exempted list of institutions. That is something which I feel not fair enough. I at this point do not really believe in what INZ's manuals or guidelines say. Just following what CO asking me to do... and I do not have any problem as long as it takes me to the residency.
    I should call u "braveheart".....Lol !! Best of luck buddy

Quote Originally Posted by klt View Post
    At which stage, the CO would mail the applicant? If the CO does not mail the applicant, how do we come to know that whom should contact and whether the application need any information or met the requirements?
    Last edited by muruganvr; 11th June 2012 at 03:39 PM.

Finally moved one step ahead to Evaluation after 10 days ....lol
    Last edited by forumwriter; 11th June 2012 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muruganvr View Post
    At which stage, the CO would mail the applicant? If the CO does not mail the applicant, how do we come to know that whom should contact and whether the application need any information or met the requirements?
    In the phase of assessment. If CO does not mail you then that is a good sign..He/She must have accepted your qualification for the points. No further spending needed for IQA. I do not want to argue with the CO on IQA on the grounds of exempted listing of my university ..so, I just said OKAY I would get IQA asap. He is waiting for IQA too...

Quote Originally Posted by forumwriter View Post
    I should call u "braveheart".....Lol !! Best of luck buddy
    I am not. No body hates money. But just to get to residency, I have no other choice other than do investment on all these things. I believe you are not with Fast Track...with that said, I think your IQA is being processed with better pace... Goo luck

They received mine today and the status shows waiting at Allocation. Mine is with FastTrack. Let's see how fast it means...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast