Completely devastated!!! Submitted eoi with 140 points and was selected on 30 may 2012 draw. On the 12th june 2012 got reply that i could only be assigned 110 points instead of 140!!!
Reason: i claimed 60 points for my masters degree which i obtained in the uk. I did not make an assessment for my degree as it is exempted from the list of nzqa international qualifications. *My masters was completed in 1 yr full time. Result: got only 50 points instead of 60 and was 10 points down. I had my masters degree *preceded by a bachelor degree. My masters degree is MSC BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERING WITH SUSTAINALE ENERGY
Did i made a mistake if not assessing my masters degree?

Secondly claimed 20 points for dependent who also has a masters degree from uk. As i did not mentioned my dependent bachelor degree in the eoi form they gave me 0 points for dependent. Thay said that masters degree should be preceded by bachelor degree. Also they said that i have not assessed my dependent masters degree so they cannot assign me the 20 points which i claimed. My dependent masters degree is MA EDUCATION fro UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON (UK). Dependent did masters via distant learning and aslo has a PGCE.*

Is it too late now for me to assess dependent + my qualifications?

Can anyone help!