Thread: Any mums wanting to meet up with other mums in Christchurch...

Default Any mums wanting to meet up with other mums in Christchurch...

There are currently three of us expat mums who meet up every week in Christchurch for days out/coffee and wondered if anyone else fancied meeting up with us too. We've all only been here between 6 and 8 months and have been each others lifelines, so if anyone else if feeling a bit lonely or just wants a trip out for a coffee and a playdate you'd be very welcome to join us! We have 7 kids between us, aged between 11 weeks and 8 years old. Look forward to seeing some of you! Message me if you want more details x

What about expat dads?!

Welcome along Jenny, quite a few young families on here and was only thinking today we ought to have a mid winter forum meet up, some where kiddy friendly ?

Hello and welcome. You need to make five posts on the forum, then give the works about 20 minutes to notice the fact, and THEN the Private Messaging function will be available to you.

I hope I will be able to join the group soon. Keep fingers crossed.

A forum meet up sounds like fun, Ben, it's been a while and would be good to meet all the new forumites braving Shakesville! Jenny I would love to meet up, but unfortunately work full time....but if I get a chance can hopefully catch up for a cuppa...

Off on hols for a week will get onto it when we get back

Would be lovely to get together with others off the forum, always up for making new friends! Especially always up for a coffee Mamee!

Must get my act together in a couple of weeks time and arrange that.......would be good to meet up.

hello! It's been a while since I signed in I have a little girl now 5 (still not sure how that happened) and we'll both be on holiday for 2 weeks starting Monday, so if you have a meet up during that period I'd love to come along!