Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if Verification received no answer

Default What if Verification received no answer

Hi ,

Just this morning i received an email from my CO that My Verification of university Certificates is Still pening and they will again send them a reminder.

i am just worried that what if the Verification department never responds , is there any specific time INZ waits for the response or my case will be just hanging around till they receive any answer.

Regards

Jet

I would recommend that you contact your university and try to get them to respond to INZ ..may be pay a visit to university office and speak to concerned officer.

Have no idea what happens if they do not respond, other members may comment about their experiences.

I understand you want to get the university to reply, but do be careful - you are not allowed to have any direct input into the verification process, because any suggestion of corrupt practice could nullify it. The official INZ line is that the applicant should not contact people they are waiting to hear from. That said, I remember past threads where people have nevertheless spoken to someone who spoke to someone, and got things moving.

Thanks JandM, its important info to know, because usually we will try to push the things. is this applicable for current and former employers?

Exactly so.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I understand you want to get the university to reply, but do be careful - you are not allowed to have any direct input into the verification process, because any suggestion of corrupt practice could nullify it. The official INZ line is that the applicant should not contact people they are waiting to hear from. That said, I remember past threads where people have nevertheless spoken to someone who spoke to someone, and got things moving.

Thanks JandM , but just wondering what if INZS does not receive any response??

I don't remember ever seeing a case on these threads where INZ NEVER had a reply. People told about there being a long wait, and a response eventually. Whatever happens, though, the applicant is definitely supposed to leave any action to INZ. It would be interesting, though, to see what a CO says if you ask him/her, 'What will you do if the person doesn't answer?'

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    What JandM said is exactly right. The policy of NZQA does not allow the applicant to contact the University during the evaluation process and the Case Worker from NZQA will have mailed you when he/she initiated the contact to the university. It is better to wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Thanks JandM , but just wondering what if INZS does not receive any response??
    If I can remember correctly there is a policy(it is in the instruction manual when you log into NZQA) that if the university or instituition fails to respond may be after 3 reminders they will conclude the assessment and evaluate it based on what they feel is right and mention it on the result that the instituition was not responsive (I do not know if this will be acceptable to NZI). As jandm said, I have not heard anyone that had this outcome.

I think the OP's case here is not the NZQA who is doing the verification but INZ instead. I guess OP's qualification is in exempted list of INZ so, INZ is doing the verification work by contacting the institution from where the OP received the qual.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast