Thread: NZQA International Qualification Assessment (IQA) - proof of work experience?

Default NZQA International Qualification Assessment (IQA) - proof of work experience?

Hi all,

I'm filling the online form for an International Qualification Assessment with the NZQA (for my masters' degree) and I see that I'm required to list "all work experiences related to my qualification". The IQA guide then goes on to specify that:

"NZQA need to see original supporting documents showing your name, your employer’s name and address, the position held, a description of your duties and the dates you held the position."

I was wondering what kind of documents can I submit as proof of my employment? I still work for the company I want to mention in this section and since my immigration to NZ is not yet sure at this stage, I don't want my boss or HR to know that I'm thinking of relocating to NZ.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome.

The normal thing is to send a letter from your employer, but since you want to avoid doing that... What about your contract of employment? Or the original offer letter? You could use pay slips to show that you continue to be employed there since that time.

hi

you could provide your offer letter that you would have signed & which depicts the company's name etc. Any other documentation that shows you working for the Co. will be accepted, like Salary slips, some kind of Tax return form which indicates the employer name.

Hope this helps!

You can check if your company also issue a general purpose certificate. Like, the certificate has a company header but it is address for general use. It maybe,

" to whom it may concern...

This is to certify that, blah,blah...

This letter has been requested for any purpose it may serve"

Something like that..