Thread: Clarification on SFV Document Submission

Default Clarification on SFV Document Submission

"You must send evidence to Immigration New Zealand to show that you meet the requirements to be granted a visa by Saturday, 4 August 2012."

I have yet to send my documents this month as Im still waiting for the result of my IQA which is currently at Allocation phase.. :-/
    My concern is, first what If I dont get the result in time before I needed to send all my documents. I guess I should be able to send it by June 31 to ensure it gets delivered before Aug 4. Can I just submit the rest of the required documents except for the IQA result? which I will be sending soon as I have the result.. I have all the required documents except for the IQA which I initially thought wasn't needed..

Second, What if they ask for additional information/supporting documents and its already past Aug 4. Does this mean my SFV application will be denied?

I may have overlooked the process and never asked for anyone's advice. It is a relief to stumble upon this website.

Thanks in advance!

Last question first - if you have sent in what you might call the basic bundle of evidence, i.e. apparently everything on the list, by the August 4th deadline, you will have met this instruction, and any delay caused by INZ asking for extra information is down to them. But it does need to be a complete application that goes in.

If the IQA doesn't arrive by the last week before the deadline, all you can do is send everything else, as you say, with a covering letter, and evidence that you have applied for the IQA and followed up to try to get it in time, that is, copies of any communications between you and NZQA. I'm afraid I can't say that that WILL be all right, definitely, but there have been stories on the threads showing that INZ officials can be human and understanding, when the applicant has done their best and kept them updated with what is going on.

Hello,

Ok Thank you for the info!