Thread: is it wise to take help of emigrant consultant

Default is it wise to take help of emigrant consultant

Do we reallly need to Consult or take the help of emigrrant consultant.
    Can you Please let me know if paying these consultant a hefty fee is required or not.

Thank you for your Help!!

Most people here don't use an agent/consultant. There is a huge amount of information available on the INZ website, and people on the forum here with experience to share if you get stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by kishore View Post
    Do we reallly need to Consult or take the help of emigrrant consultant.
    Can you Please let me know if paying these consultant a hefty fee is required or not.

Thank you for your Help!!
    Its not compulsory to use immigration adviser or attorney, most of the process is straight forward & there's enough guidance on INZ's website. Immigration agent/consultant will provide services like collecting all the information from you and submit it to INZ; largely people use Immigration agent when they have complications in their case. Just in case you opt for one, make sure the adviser is licensed.

I too suggest you not to go with Immigration consultants. you can clearly get the things on INZ website. They gonna strip you off of your cash. Secondly, if you want to take the help of any immigration consultant then please check if that consultant is listed with INZ authorities. otherwise, your application will land up no where.

Cheers..!!
    Vishy

The thing with hiring a consultant, is that there's an opportunity that you can be taken advantage of (I'm not saying they will, but I know people who experienced it). Everything you need to know about the procedures, requirements, eligibility etc are clearly stated in INZ Operations Manual (link). All you need is to spend time to read and understand the information in the manual.

If you have questions on how something is interpreted, simply ask here in the forum and many people are more than happy to give their opinions (not immigration advice) which hopefully can help you understand and decide what needs to be done. Seeing all the information in the manual for the first time can be overwhelming but spend 2-3 days reading and you'll get the hang of it.

Hope this helps.