Thread: Delay to send AIP letter

Default Delay to send AIP letter

Hi there,

It is about 5 days that my application has been approved and in my online profile, the residency status has been changed from pending to approved. However I haven't received any email from my CO yet to officially declare the decision and explain visa conditions. He has just verified that my application has been approved in principal and he told me he will write to me shortly.

I wonder if the decision has been taken for what purpose he is still waiting! anybody has any idea?

He isn't only working your case. There will be things he has to do in the meantime concerning other people's applications.

It took a bit of time to get the AIP letter for me as well, maybe a week from when the system changed to when I received the letter. And, in my case, which I'm assuming was pretty standard, it's not the CO that does the letter. It was someone else, an assistant of some kind based on her title, that emailed me the letter, so you might very well be waiting until that person can get to it.

It took a week and still noting changed. I am so confiused cause my case officer always answered me very fast but this time after approval i contacted him 2 times and he didn't get back to me yet !!
    The only change in my online profile is the status of residency visa has changed from "pending" to "approved". However in first page it still shows "application recived". Anyone who got approval in principal could you please exactly explain what changes will appear in online profile after approval?

Just a guess, you CO may be on leave for few days and he would possibly respond once he / she is back.

It will continue to say "Application Received". The only change I had was from pending to approved until the migration levy was paid. After the migration levy is paid and they put the visa in your passport it will update the site with all your visa information, date issues, passport number, expiration date and any conditions included on the visa.

Thanks Kate,

Could you please let me know that CO will send AIP letter by email or post?

I got my AIP letter via email.

same thing happend to me also, 30 july 2012 residency application approved but untill today 07-08-2012 no email no letter from my CO, i am too much worried, and same my login page is still showing application received, what to do what to do please help me,