Thread: Transferring RRV into new passport

Default Transferring RRV into new passport

I am just in the process of renewing my son's UK passport (aged 11) and will be needing to get his RRV transferred into his new passport.

I have looked on the INZ website and have found form 1023 but the details required are for the "principal applicant" (who I assume would be my husband who was the principal applicant in all our previous paperwork for residency) and just enclosing my son's passport?? which seems a bit odd.

Would love to hear from anyone who has renewed their child's UK passport from NZ and had their RRV transferred and what form you used.

Feeling a bit confused on this one!!

I can't remember the number of the form but I found it on the NZ immigration website. I renewed both kids passports using this form and dropped it in a package off to our local immigration branch.
    Ok, just googled it and it is the form you mentioned.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd.../0/INZ1023.pdf

Can you remember if you put your details in (as principal applicant) or your children's names, etc in the details? If your children's details, did you sign the form on their behalf as I assume your kids are young? That is what is puzzling me as there is no where on the form which says about applying on their behalf.
    Thanks for your help.

I put in kids details and signed it for them as they are 5/7. No issues and received passports back in 10 days or so.