Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London branch number

Default London branch number

Can anyone please share the London Branch number please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Farrukh

United Kingdom 09069 100 100
    Rest of world +64 9 914 4100

Calls to the UK number above cost £1.00 per minute. Operators are available from 9am to 5pm (UK time) Monday to Friday

Guys, thanks for your response..... tried these numbers from website like many times. The premium one is not accessible from outside UK and the other UK number mentioned does not get through. The New Zealand call center, I am not sure of how they can help in giving the number of CO

I never could get through on the phone to London direct. When I called the New Zealand call center (the one time I needed something before I had a CO) they had me email the skilled migrant email contact that is listed on that London contact page. That worked well and I had a response within a day (in fact I think it was a few hours). I don't know if they would help with what you need but it might not hurt to try.

Quote Originally Posted by ICTmanager View Post
    Guys, thanks for your response..... tried these numbers from website like many times. The premium one is not accessible from outside UK and the other UK number mentioned does not get through. The New Zealand call center, I am not sure of how they can help in giving the number of CO
    Instead of phoning the premium number use the local one instead for the UK i.e. 01245 454448 or from overseas as 00441245 454448.
    The other number mentioned above is for NZ and not the UK i.e. if you are not in the UK then you should phone the NZ number.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    Instead of phoning the premium number use the local one instead for the UK i.e. 01245 454448 or from overseas as 00441245 454448.
    The other number mentioned above is for NZ and not the UK i.e. if you are not in the UK then you should phone the NZ number.

Ian
    HI Ian, thanks for the information, I am going to call this number.... Where did you find this number, i haven't seen it like anywhere :O

The 01245 number gave me a recording saying it was £1 a minute.

Ah, then they've changed things. It used to be the case that there was a number given for calling from the UK that was £1 a minute, and the number Ian quoted, given for calling INZ London branch from abroad, which, if you left off the international prefix, gave a normal call rate. These days, the contact number given for if you don't come under London branch is a NZ one.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    The 01245 number gave me a recording saying it was £1 a minute.
    The local number gets you through to the same line as the £1 a minute line, so it is of little suprise that it quotes this. The actual question is whether you are charged £1 a minute or local rates? My guess would be local rates as the phone company would not know any different.

Ian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast