Thread: Shippers come in tomorrow morning!!!

Default Shippers come in tomorrow morning!!!

Very tired My hands stink of bleach Haven't finished sorting everything but they certainly have enough in my dining room and kitchen to be getting on with tomorrow, while I work on in the bedrooms. I've cleared out the spare bedroom and am chucking papers, clothes, shoes, and everything else for the plane in there - just so worried that I'll forget something. Got the birth certificates, passports (!!), kids' immunisation records - can anyone think of any other essential paperwork we'll need on our person???

Aw, sleep well, and good luck for tomorrow.

(Don't let them pack the kitchen rubbish - that happened to one forum member, and you can imagine what it was like when it came out of the container! The men aren't supposed to choose at all, just to pack EVERYTHING that's in whichever place they're directed at!)

Quote Originally Posted by RejjieM View Post
    Very tired My hands stink of bleach Haven't finished sorting everything but they certainly have enough in my dining room and kitchen to be getting on with tomorrow, while I work on in the bedrooms. I've cleared out the spare bedroom and am chucking papers, clothes, shoes, and everything else for the plane in there - just so worried that I'll forget something. Got the birth certificates, passports (!!), kids' immunisation records - can anyone think of any other essential paperwork we'll need on our person???
    Here's a few that come to mind...

Plane tickets, driving licenses, travel insurance details, NZ bank details, shippers details, shipping insurance details, accomodation details, proof of no claims discount for car insurance.

Ian

Here's our checklist....sounds like it was just yesterday...

The big day is here - it will all go fine