Thread: Pick up blue stickers in person at Immigration New Zealand London?

Default Pick up blue stickers in person at Immigration New Zealand London?

Hi. OH may well be in London in the next couple of weeks, over from NY where we live. Is it possible for him to pay the migrant levy and pick up the blue stickers and documents in person (assuming fingers-crossed that the offer comes through)? If so, is it a 2hr job or wait the day job? TIA Diana

Back in 1997 we did exactly that but I seem to remember that we made an appointment with our CO for a specific time. OH, myself & DS all attended but I don't think it was a requirement that we do so I'm fairly certain your OH will be able to get the job done for all of you. We dropped off the passports, sorted payment and then went off and had a coffee for about 45mins came back and it was all sorted.

Just drop your CO an email to ask, they are usually pretty responsive about those sorts of things.

HTH, good luck
    Mrs B

i did it june 2011, just emailed our case person and popped in think it only took 30-45mins for 3 of us, didnt have to take a ticket and wait like when you go in with general query

I tried this in September 2010, no such luck - but then I hadn't made an appointment. I offered to come back the next day (was staying with friends), but that made no difference. Maybe the official sticker maker was on holiday!

I got told that it is a very busy time- 2 week wait, and I could not stay.

Ended up being emailed when I could collect, though.