Thread: NZQA in Notification stage

Default NZQA in Notification stage

Hi guys

Today My IQA is having a green tick mark in sign off stage and in progress in notification stage.Can anyone let me know how many days it will take to get the results from now on.Please share your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Venkat View Post
    Hi guys

Today My IQA is having a green tick mark in sign off stage and in progress in notification stage.Can anyone let me know how many days it will take to get the results from now on.Please share your experience.
    Next working day, they will update the courier number and the status would be case closed. Within 3 days, you may receive the result via courier.

Quote Originally Posted by muruganvr View Post
    Next working day, they will update the courier number and the status would be case closed. Within 3 days, you may receive the result via courier.
    my application was in signoff stage then now it is return back to report preparion satge again.. :-(
    what the reason for it and in how many days my case will be closed.
    35 working days already passed for my IQA.

Quote Originally Posted by zakwan View Post
    my application was in signoff stage then now it is return back to report preparion satge again.. :-(
    what the reason for it and in how many days my case will be closed.
    35 working days already passed for my IQA.
    Hi Zakwan,

I need your help regarding the procedures for the application of IQA. After you have done the online applications, then that's the time you will send all the documents required ?

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylee99 View Post
    Hi Zakwan,

I need your help regarding the procedures for the application of IQA. After you have done the online applications, then that's the time you will send all the documents required ?

Thanks,
    Jeremy
    You have to fill online IQA form then you have to send all your original required documents which are mentioned at IQA guide to NZQA.
    Then your process will be started after your documents received at NZQA. Normal application can take average 35 days and fast track 20 days.
    Your application status can be viewed at NZQA website