Thread: Expired Passport Pages for ITA

Default Expired Passport Pages for ITA

Hello All

When we Submit ITA docs, do we need to include Notarized copies of Expired passports aswell ?

Also for IELTS Notarised copy of the Certificate will do or Original is must?

Valuable members please advice

What does the list with your ITA say?

Quote Originally Posted by kuttan View Post
    Hello All

When we Submit ITA docs, do we need to include Notarized copies of Expired passports aswell ?

Valuable members please advice
    If you have mentioned anything about your exp. passport, its nice to provide else I do not think you need to provide, also you have received the checklist along with the ITA what documents needs to be provided.
    Even though you provide the notarized copy of your certificates, INZ will need your Originals, so its your call, how you would like to supply your documents to INZ.

Hello Hemanshumistry/JandM
    The ITA kit that i received via email says Original IELTS Certificate. Unfortunately i dont have that now.
    Looks like i need to get it from British council now.

Regarding the Old Passports I still have a concern. When i checked with INZ they said only Active passport pages are required. But then how will INZ decide about
    the countries that i have stayed for more than 1 year under the Old passport ?

The ITA kit that i received via email says Original IELTS Certificate. Unfortunately i dont have that now.

Regarding the Old Passports I still have a concern. When i checked with INZ they said only Active passport pages are required. But then how will INZ decide about
    Leave this upto them to decide, they can find the details from the last page of your new passport which has the details of old passport numbers. But if you have stayed for more than 1 yr. on your old passport, its good to be proactive to get PCC from that country before you submit your documents.

You are saying right, if you lived/worked more than one year in some other countries and you have claimed work experience in your EOI from those countries then definitely INZ will ask for evidence for that work experience like (Police Clearance, Experience Certificate, Visa & Entry/Exit Stamp).

My CO asked me all evidence for my previous work experience in UAE. (Police Clearance, Experience Certificate, Visa & Entry/Exit Stamp).

For the time being, you can send active passport pages, if you want. Once CO will assign to you and if s/he requires these evidences then you can send accordingly.

But the Police Clearance is must with ITA wherever you have been lived more than 12 months in last 10 years.

I trust the above resolves your queries.

Best of luck.

If you worked overseas and claiming points for it, make copies of old passport with visa pages and add them in work experience section as proof of working overseas. CO will definitely ask at a later stage if that is the case. No harm providing with ITA rather than asked by CO later on.

With regards to IELTS, if they asked original it means ORIGINAL, so you have to get a copy from assessing body.

Hello rizjunior/alishah/hemanshumistry/JandM
    Thanks a lot for your valuable advice. In short "its better to send it now, than later asked and delaying the process'.